Brandon, FL Cleaning and Prevention
Walker and Raynal, DMD
You should have regular teeth cleanings and dental exams. Our dentists and licensed hygienists use the latest technology and practices to make your visit as comfortable as possible. You can relax with one of our audio or video headsets. Or if you prefer, you can watch the graceful birds in
If you’re a new patient, we will proudly offer you a free VELscope cancer screening. It’s painless. There’s no rinsing. AND, it takes about a minute!
Professional teeth cleaning
- Calculus removal – Calculus is hardened plaque that has been left on your teeth for a while and is now firmly attached to the tooth surface. It can form above and below the gum line and can only be removed with special dental instruments.
- Plaque removal – Plaque is a nearly invisible sticky film that forms on your teeth. It is a growing colony of living bacteria, food debris, and saliva. These bacteria can inflame your gums and begin periodontal disease.
- Teeth polishing – Polishing removes stains and plaque that are not otherwise removed during brushing and cleaning.
Complete and thorough exams
- Digital diagnostic x-rays – used to detect decay, tumors, cysts, and bone loss
- Oral cancer screening – we’ll check your face, neck, lips, tongue, throat, gums, and tissues
- Tooth decay – we’ll check the surface of your teeth for decay
- Existing restorations – we’ll check all of your existing restorations
Call Walker and Raynal, DMD to schedule your next cleaning and dental exam by calling 813-689-5928. We’ll use the latest technology to give you the best cleaning and dental exam possible.